Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hawaii and Majuro

I'm safe in Majuro now and I'm currently cleaning our house. It's not as messy as I feared but I still have a lot of work to do. I'm splitting my time between orientation and Ejit, helping Anna out and preparing for school. I'm really excited about the year and hopefully other people will post to the blog soon.

Just an item on people watching while I was in Hawaii. I saw two weird pet experiences while I was there. A woman on vacation had her parrot or parakeet with her, but the bird wasn't in a cage. It was just sitting in her cleavage. The next one isn't as weird but shortly after that I saw a grown man walking his dog around in a baby stroller.

I'll post again soon but I have a lot of work to do.

1 comment:

ae said...

Glad to hear you are fine! We tried to call you but your phone just kept ringing. Will try again sometime.